Our Logo Design Process
Were you looking forward to launch a new clothing line? We can help you turn ideas in your head into reality before your eyes, with our simple process, every will be at ease. Just provide us the information that is necessary.
1. Gathering of Information
Before we get our hands dirty with the task, we would like to know who you are and what your business is all about first, then we will ask for the design-specific questions such as:
- How much is your budget?
- Is there a branding guideline that you would like us to follow upon designing your logo?
- Will the logo be used for web or for print also?
- Will the logo be used on other items as well?
- What theme or mood would you like the logo to express?
- Do you have a specific deadline?
After gathering the necessary information relevant to the task, we will start with the brainstorming and see which solution is the best.
3. Rough Draft
The next thing after planning, is creating a rough sketch of the logo, we will provide three variations of the draft for the client to choose from.
When the client has finally chosen a rough sketch that suits his/her taste, we will begin illustrating that rough sketch to actual design.
After we have designed the logo, we are going to send it back to the client for final review, we will ask for the client’s feedback, and apply any revision if necessary.