Our Illustration Process
When it comes to vector, our talented illustrators are the persons to call. Before they unleash their creativity, they make sure that the design brief will be followed carefully. After they have carefully studied the design brie, they will prepare sketches and hand it over to the client for reviewing, then if the client gives the go signal, our illustrator now will continue on the final design
1. Information Gathering
Before we rock and roll, we want to ask first our clients of what are their goals, and what are they trying to accomplish.
- Then we will ask them these project-specific questions:
- For whom this design is intended?
- What is the message that they are trying to convey?
- What is going to be the size? Yes! the width and height.
- Is there a reference or sample design that the client would like us to take inspiration from? Or maybe a branding rules to be followed
- Is the design going be used solely for print or digital or maybe both?
- How much is the allocated budget?
- When will be the deadly deadline?
- And if is there anything else the client would like to add?
2. Simplify! Simplify! Simplify!
After we have collected the facts and figures, we will sort the information and create an outline for our clients to review and approve, We will also provide a proposal for our clients to choose from, just incase the client would like to see it from our perspective.
3. Getting our hands dirty
Before we grab our drawing tablet, we will sit and discuss first, so that we can come up with the best solution possible. This process also includes drawing and sketching of ideas. Then finally we will be creating wireframes and sketches of the actual designs, and make the client choose which direction we should proceed.
4. Multiple Choices
After the client gave us the go signal, and we already have proceeded to the actual designing. We will provide the client multiple designs to choose from. These Initial designs are based from the information gathered and additional inputs from the clients.
5. Advise! Revise! Surprise!
On this stage of the project, we will ask for client’s advise or feedbacks, we will be asking them if is there something that they would like us to revise? Otherwise that’s it, it’s the final design. Were you surprised?