Apparel And Print Design Process
Were you looking forward to launch a new clothing line? We can help you turn ideas in your head into reality before your eyes, with our simple process, every will be at ease. Just provide us the information that is necessary.
1. Information Gathering
- What kind of apparel the design will be used on?
- What particular genre of design do you prefer?
- What color or how many colors will be used when printing the design on an apparel?
- Is there a certain design that should be avoided that may be obscene in the eyes of their target audience?
- How many variations of the design do the client need?
- What should be the size of the design?
2. Creating Sketches
After gathering the necessary information from the client, our team of creative illustrators will create a rough sketch of the design, and submit it to the client for approval.
3. Actual Designing
When the sketch is approved by the client, our team of illustrators will proceed to the actual designing, they will use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to create the line art and apply the color.
4. Review for Revision
If the artwork is already done, it will be submitted again to the client for final review. If the client would like to change something about the artwork, our team of illustrators will be happy to apply the changes.
5. Final Submission
After fixing all the issues, we now hand it over to our client along with the source files (.AI, .EPS, .PSD, .PDF)